Marathon Mom

Marathon Mom
The FAB FOUR...

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Happy Birthday Ellee!

Well, the one thing about having two kids birthdays in the same week is that  you get to do a double party! Or triple party as it was this year, because we included Huck - the kids cousin.  It was a hit!  

Ellee...
Happy Birthday sweet girl!  Its hard to believe you are already two years old!  You amaze me every day with how much you understand of this world - and you are doing and saying new things every single day.  You love to sing.  You sing in the car (Favorite song is "Tonight's gonna be a good night" by Black Eyed Peas.)  You were just singing the "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse" theme song a minute ago.  You will often be listening to what I say to Jack or Olivia and go do it for them... for instance I'll say something about shoes and you will go to the boot bench and get everyones shoes for them.  You are talking sooo well.  Its almost amazing to me because you're my baby!  And you can talk! In full on sentences!  You love Jack and Olivia so much.  You would do anything for them.. or with them.   It's been a fun summer of spending lots of time together... going to the pool.  Once we got you the right bathing suit you love it... but the one piece suits weren't cutting it.  You couldn't get to your belly button... which you like to rub constantly.  While you suck on your bubba.    You love reading books, you love watching "Kippa a dawg!"  (Kipper the dog) with Jack.  You still have just the sweetest fine strands of hair curling up in the back... And your round baby belly.  You love running around "nakey!" and love going "fwimming" (swimming) and you love your "nilk" aka Milk.  :)  I absolutly adore you Ellee.  I love everything about you.  I love getting starbucks with you "scone! scone!" while everyone smiles at how cute you are.  Sometimes you carry Rosie the train with you, and sometimes a purse.  You are very easy to have around b/c you are so easy going.  Especially for a toddler... you dont throw many tantrums and you are just finding your way in this world one day at a time.  I love being your mommy.  I feel so blessed to have you in my life.  I've been savoring your squishy baby body and your baby smell because I know it won't be long until you dont really seem like a baby anymore.  I love you so much, you are so full of love and life and sweetness.  xoxo  Mommy

1 comment:

  1. Ellee is a great helper at home and sometimes does the chore while the other two are discussing it. I love how she runs to greet me at the door with her arms out ready for a hug shouting "DD,DD,DD" It makes me feel like a rock star. I love how she loves to play baby doll on her own but do anything Olivia and Jack are doing. At the pool, she decided she could jump off the board like Jack with out her life jacket. She was determined she could do it so Jeff and I were there to hold her hand and catch her. She was not taking "no" as an answer and by golly she did it.. . 3 times. I love her waddle when she runs away from me. I love how she looks me right in the eye with such love that it melts my heart.

    ReplyDelete